December 25, 2008

RipCity!!!

The snow is still amazing!  In Hillsboro the depth reached to 24 inches!  We enjoyed the morning playing outside with neighbors which we all enjoyed.  We then ran some errands... and THEN went to Costa Vida and the Blazers game!!  All thanks to Boyd... he is beyond the best!!  Costa Vida is the boys favorite place to go... the boys referring to Rich and Boyd.  They both LOVE this place.   After Costa Vida we rode the MAX into Portland for the Blazer game!  We all had a great time at the game.  I LOVE going!  I never thought I would like Basketball so much... but having Rich and Boyd get so into it has made me really love watching it.  Especially now that I am getting to know the players and their strengths.  I also love going to the games and watching my family get SO into it!  Yelling and cheering... it just makes for the best experience!  I am so grateful for all the memories we are able to make together!

Can beat the excitement felt at the game!
Photobucket


Rich and Joshy
Photobucket


Mar, Keeg, Josh, and Me
Photobucket


Rich and I on the MAX... with the weather we've been having everyone was riding the MAX!
Photobucket


Mar and Josh on the MAX
Photobucket


It was freezing cold outside!
Photobucket


All the boys!!  Eating at their favorite place... YUM!
Photobucket



Earlier that day Noli and Jonny enjoyed playing in the snow.

Photobucket


Samantha and Josh making snow angels. 
Photobucket


Keeg carrying a huge chunk of ice.  There was a thick layer of ice over all the snow.
Photobucket


3 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

yeah it is crazy all the snow they got up in the great northwest huh!? that's so fun though. okay, I totally thought you guys bumped into Ben Stiller at Costa Vida in that picture of "the boys" as you called it!!! Holy cow whoever that is (your brother?) looks just like him, at least in the pic!! :) Happy New Year Eileen!!

It's Me...shell said...

Looks like a fun time! But I have to say that cafe rio is at least 5 times better. I'm just throwing that out there.

Tiffany said...

could you believe the weather there? We finally had to drive because we couldn't get a flight into Portland. It was crazy! It was fun though, looks like you guys had a great time!