December 24, 2008

Sledding

We all played outside again today! After playing around our home we went sledding just a few miles away from home. We spent a good chunk of the afternoon out there! We could get some really great speed off the hill and we all had some pretty awesome crashes! Who would of thought we could spend the afternoon sledding so close to home? It was a blast!
All of us!
Photobucket
Rich and Nolan... what handsome boys!
Photobucket
Mary ... watch out!
Photobucket
Mary
Photobucket
Josh has got some good speed
Photobucket
Right before the crash
Photobucket
It's On!
Photobucket

Keegan had the most fun of all... No Fear!
Photobucket
Except maybe a little here;-)
Photobucket

Nolan at the top of the hill
Photobucket
I think Keeg is just SO handsome... don't you?
Photobucket
Samantha also had a great time!
Photobucket
Especially riding down the hill with her dad!
Photobucket
She's Gorgeous!
Photobucket
Me and Rich
Photobucket
The "Nolan Sandwich"
Photobucket
We were all hungry after the trip... especially Nolan!
Photobucket
All that hard work wore us out!
Photobucket
Pretty, eh?
Photobucket
Nolan really wanted to get a little too close to these ducks
Photobucket
I also took some great video... which are way fun to watch. But of course being the smart girl I am I took all the videos sideways. So I'll have to work on rotating them so I can post some of those. Also we didn't get many photos of Rich and I sledding... just video. Dang!

2 comments:

Miranda Townsend said...

I LOVE these pictures! The coloring and angles are So good! Looks like you guys are having fun. See you in a week!

It's Me...shell said...

That looks so fun! And those are really great action photos. Tron and I want to go sledding. I love it.