October 12, 2008

Date Night with Julie and Ryan Townsend

On Friday Rich and I went out to Salt Lake to spend some time with one of my best friends from junior high and high school! She ate lunch with me on my first day of school when I moved to Oregon. I thought that was so nice of her. It was... BUT last night I came to find out the teacher asked her if she'd be willing to eat lunch with the new girl. Haha! I guess I have my teacher to thank;-) It was so much fun going out to dinner and a movie and then heading up to their condo at the Gateway to just chat and hang out! Julie is such a great friend of mine and I am glad I got to spend some time with her! Julie and her husband Ryan are in Utah for an internship he is doing at LDS Hospital... he is applying to med schools! I wish them all the luck! Hopefully we'll get to spend some more time with them before they head back to the Northwest!

Ryan & Julie, Me & Rich right outside the movies
IMG_2522

1 comment:

Miranda Townsend said...

Hey! You guys are always out on the town with someone! Are we still on for tomorrow?