October 12, 2008

Miriam... or should I say Sister Walther!

This past week Miriam finally entered the MTC! She got her call on June 5th (the day I got endowed!) so she has had to wait FOREVER. I am so excited for her and I am going to miss her tons! Miriam has a strong testimony of the gospel and love for the Savior. I know she will be so successful down in Peru! I am also excited she will be learning Spainsh... she'll be a pro before she knows it! She's a great example to me. I promised her I'd run a marathon while she's gone. I am behind now. I didn't run one this year! Miriam and I made a goal freshman year to run a marathon each year... she has stuck with it! Now that she's on a mission I have an opportunity to catch up!

This photo was taken on the Oregon coast after swimming in the ocean!
n17829622_35945997_2796

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo... it's so pretty!