November 12, 2008

Tagged... 5 things!

Here you go Tori;-)

10 years ago...

1. I was the cutest 12 yrs old in the world... haha!
2. I lived in VA Beach... yes I'm a Virginia Lover;-)
3. LOVED horseback riding and boys;-)
4. Was still scared of going too far into the ocean.
5. Loved Spice Girls. My friends and I dressed up as them for a concert we went to and made front page in the newspaper! I then entered the N'Sync craze... also embarrassing!

5 things on today's to do list
1. Study for Microbiology
2. Study for Chemistry
3. Study for Kinesiology and Biomechanics
4. Study for History & Physiology!
5. Class, Work and Clean!!! This is my To Do List almost EVERY weekday... except no tests today!!

5 snacks I enjoy
1. fruit
2. carrots dipped in peanut butter
3. pretzels
4. salsa with tortilla chips
5. ice cream

5 places I have lived
1. Washington DC
2. Virginia Beach, Virgina
3. Portland, Oregon
4. Alcala de Henares, Spain!
5. Provo, Utah

5 favorites
1. Spending time with the hottest man on earth... Rich
2. SKI RACING!
3. My AMAZING family
4. Running... but no so much lately;-)
5. School

5 jobs
1. Intel
2. PF Changs
3. Lifeguard & Swim Insturctor
4. BYU computer lab
5. Ski coach!!



5 people I am tagging
Kristina Anderson, Jessica Duff, Miranda Townsend, Stephanie Hansen, & Mom Curran;-)

PS: If you haven't yet given me your email address and do check out our blog I would like it before the end of the week.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Running this Saturday? Give me a call! 801-358-2076

Stephanie said...

I didn't know you were a ski racer! That's awesome!

my email is stephvrt@comcast.net