November 13, 2008

My Favorite Time of Year!

I love the winter season! I love the weather, the holidays, the music, and of course the sports... i.e SKIING! I am especially excited for Christmas... I've already started the celebration! Anyway, I haven't really felt homesick since freshman year... until now! I can't wait to go home!! I miss Mom, Mary, Boyd, and all the kids! I especially can't wait to spend time with the boys! I miss them all SO much!

I hope I have a girl that looks just like Mia someday!
mia_athome

She must be thinking "No Way!" I love her expression!
mia_noway

mia_pjs

mia_outside

I am in the worst shape I have ever been in... BUT my sister has been such a good motivation for me. The past couple of weeks we have gone running together. It's been a struggle for me. Anyway here are the kids all ready for the ride!
nolanmia_run

Add your email by the end of the week so you can still check up every once in awhile;-)

2 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

I'm way excited about the holidays too. Is Mary living here? Thank you I'm glad you liked my wedding. I wore a french toole veil. But it had a flower on the side. I add the flower. It was too long when it came so I had to alter it. ha ha ha I'm just thankful it turned out ok. Married life is awesome. We are crazy poor, but lovin life. We are living in Logan. How about you? you're in Provo right?

It's Me...shell said...

Don't worry about the comments. I'm sure I'll have a lot on yours too. We are totally down with getting together. We come to provo every once in a while. We'll make it happen. We so have the Virginia connection. Plus, we used to hang out when we were little. That makes more sense that you run at the same time. ha ha ha I was a little confused, thinking Ali didn't mention Mary moved here. Ali does have a blog but as you saw she doesn't write on it. I put it up just in case she does start writing. I'll keep working on her to do so. And yeah you spelled her name right. She's a one L type of girl. I'm glad we are both happy in married life. A lot of people I went to school with are already divorced and some were after just a few months of marriage. I mean how could it go so wrong so fast. Anyhow sorry for the Novel. ha ha ha

P.S. I LOVE the picture that is your blog header.