December 25, 2008

A White Christmas

Christmas morning is always full of such excitement! I just can't explain all the excitement expressed by the boys! I LOVE IT!! It's just so magical! After opening presents we all had breakfast and played with our gifts. Then got ready for the day and headed to Boyd's parents for the rest of Christmas day! It's always so fun to go other there! Especially this Christmas since Boyd's sister and family came up here! They moved away so the cousins don't get to play together all the time like they use to. It was a great Christmas day!!


Keeg!!
keegan

Nolan!
noli

Joshua!!
josh


Mia really loved playing with Rich and the Jack in the Box. I love how she continually turns and looks up at Rich... SO cute!


I LOVE the excitement! The boys are SO MUCH FUN!


HUGS
christmas1

MORE HUGS ;-)
joshandkeegan

christmas2

All geared up and ready to go!
Photobucket

Nolan jamming some sweet tunes on the guitar! And Gabby looking pretty for the photo!
nolan on the guitar

A group photo of all the Cousins there!
cousins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Eileen for your sweet comment on my blog. I can't believe I'm pregnant either...just kidding. We are so excited! You nephews and niece are adorible, and so are you and your sweetie! Keep posting great stuff! :)

It's Me...shell said...

Oh they are so cute. looks like a fun christmas