February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

It's been awhile since our last post. I can't believe we're more than half way through
February!! This past month has been really great for Rich and I. Nothing too eventful
has happened... but it's been fun!

School is a bit less busy this semester which has been SO GREAT! Rich is loving his
research and I am loving counting the days down until we finish;-) Only 2 months to go!
Graduate applications are all turned in now... so we're all just waiting! It's so nice to be
able to check something off the list of to dos.

On Valentine's Day Rich and I went to Red Robin... I have been wanting to go there for
a long time... it was great! And sweet Rich bought me flowers and rented the movie Mama Mia!!!
I couldn't believe it!
I went to go see it with Abby awhile ago and then she gave me
the CD for my birthday... and well Rich has gotten pretty tired of the music;-) BUT he
rented it on Saturday and sat through it with me! Might I add he DID enjoy it too!
Just maybe not so
much when after the movie was over I kept playing some of the sing-a-longs and having
him dance and be silly with me. Rich is the BEST!!! He makes me so happy! I don't know
how I got this lucky!

Then yesterday on our day off we went my FAVORITE place to eat... L&L Hawaiian BBQ.
It may not sound that exciting to anyone else... BUT I LOVE IT!! Katsu Chicken...
YUMMY!!! That is one place I will miss when we leave!












This month I got to work on taking more photos... I've slacked off in that department...
but I will be updating with the few I've taken;-)

4 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

Aaah Eileen you and Rich sound so happy. I'm glad you had a great valentine's day! That is pretty great he watched Mamma Mia with you! Kris was also reluctant but I ended up just watching it while he was at work anyway, so he got out of it :)

Miranda Townsend said...

Hey...I haven't checked your blog in SO long because I can't get it to show when you've updated! Sounds like a great V-day. I don't even know why I comment because I see you guys like everyday!

Jami Key said...

I'm jealous, Colin refuses to watch anything with any singing in it with me. You got a keeper!!

It's Me...shell said...

what fun. Tron LOVES L and L. Maybe we should go there when we hang out