October 15, 2008

Birthday Boy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLAN!! Today is Nolan's Birthday! He is now 3 years old! Fall is sure packed with a ton of family birthdays... It's so fun! I just wanted to let Nolan know how much I love him! Nolan is the smartest and most sneaky 3 year old I know. I love it... my sister not so much at times;-) Nolan is so handsome and only has gotten more handsome as time goes by! I am grateful for Nolan and how much fun he adds to our family! I look forward to talking to him on the phone most everyday and love how he always asks Rich and I to come to his house. I wish it was just that easy to go home all the time!

I think this is a cute photo of Rich and Nolan... they totally match!
richandnolan

Nolan's Birthday... cool cake Mar!
nolan_bday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eileen! Happy Birthday to you too! October birthdays are the best in the whole year, huh? I just turned 24...how did that happen? I don't feel that old... Well, I hope that you had a great b-day and that you are doing great!