October 19, 2008

Horseback riding in Highland

This past weekend has just gone by too fast! I can't believe I have class, work and a test again tomorrow... it never stops ;-) BUT this weekend was a lot of fun! On Friday my good friend Steph and her hubby came over and we had delicious food, hung out and watched a movie. It was a fun relaxing night! It seems to be a rare occasion when we spend a night at home to just relax and enjoy an evening. We spend most our days and nights on campus just to get home right in time for bed. Or else when we have a free night we usually spend it else where. It was fun to have friends over at our place! Thanks guys!
Then Saturday after working and taking a PDBio test we headed up to Highland. I have been wanting to ride horses for a long time now and we finally got the chance. Thank you Rodger! I used to ride a ton when I was little, but it has been about ten years. I was surprised how uncomfortable I felt. I thought it would just naturally come back... but that was not the case. I felt like I had no balance at all. It was a lot of fun though! I was impressed with Rich and Miranda, it seemed like it was pretty natural to them. After riding, we went out, got some food and rented a movie. We got the weirdest movie... well I only watched a few minutes before falling asleep... but everyone agreed it was STRANGE!

Giddy Up!
IMG_2454

No comments: