March 5, 2009

THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! YAY!!

I am so excited!!!!!! I can't hardly contain myself... Rich thinks I'm being a little silly
right now... BUT I'm not;-) I just want to shout out to the WHOLE world our great
news!!! A couple of weeks ago Rich finished all of his Grad School applications... SO
we've been playing the waiting game. And we have been expecting to wait for a few
more weeks before we would start hearing back. We just found out he got accepted
to the 1st school he applied to!!! YAY!! I am SOOO ECSTATIC!!!! Rich got accepted
to Texas State University in San Marcos Texas!!! It's the biggest and one of the best
geography programs in the US!! We're still waiting to here from the other schools...
BUT let me tell you I would be EXTREMELY HAPPY to be living in Texas! Plus
Boyd's sister and family live right in the area so it would be great to be close to them!!
I just want to share this news to the whole world... I've already woken up my family...
YAY! What a great night!!!!

2 comments:

The Marlers said...

so glad i was able to look at your blog, i love the pictures of you & rich as babies, your baby is going to be sooo cute. it was really nice two this weekend.

Stephanie Córdova said...

Even though I already knew, I just wanted to publicly congratulate you guys. Your baby is going to be so sweet and definitely loved!